- What’s another word for needs improvement?
- What’s the opposite of improve?
- What is another word for unchanged?
- How can I describe my self improvement?
- How do you describe improvement?
- What is a word for improve?
- What is the word for not improving?
- What is the antonym of improvement?
- What is another way to say most improved?
- What is another word for did?
- What’s another word for continuous improvement?
- How do you say areas of improvement?
- What is a word for always wanting to improve?
What’s another word for needs improvement?
SYNONYMS FOR improvement 3 refinement, betterment, advancement.
4 enhancement, repair..
What’s the opposite of improve?
The opposite of improve is worsen or deteriorate.
What is another word for unchanged?
What is another word for unchanged?constantfixedresolutesteadyunaffectedunbothereduninterruptedunmodifiedunmoveduntouched81 more rows
How can I describe my self improvement?
The definition of self-improvement is pretty self-explanatory: Self-improvement is the improvement of one’s knowledge, status, or character by one’s own efforts. It’s the quest to make ourselves better in any and every facet of life.
How do you describe improvement?
Here are some adjectives for improvement: recent substantial, perfectly rational and feasible, slight but measurable, sure incremental, rational and feasible, public internal, evident and valuable, rapid and various, steady and often dramatic, big internal, great and most satisfactory, mutual literary, moral and …
What is a word for improve?
Some common synonyms of improve are ameliorate, better, and help. While all these words mean “to make more acceptable or to bring nearer a standard,” improve and better are general and interchangeable and apply to what can be made better whether it is good or bad.
What is the word for not improving?
Adjective. Not improved. unimproved. authentic.
What is the antonym of improvement?
improvement. Antonyms: degeneracy, degeneration, deterioration, debasement, retrogradation, retrogression. Synonyms: advancement, amendment, progress, increase, correction, proficiency.
What is another way to say most improved?
What is another word for did?
In this page you can discover 58 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for did, like: answered, served, fared, made, acted, performed, executed, caused, set, managed and arranged.
What’s another word for continuous improvement?
Words Related to continuous improvement According to the algorithm that drives this word similarity engine, the top 5 related words for “continuous improvement” are: kaizen, w. edwards deming, pdca, efficiency, and effectiveness.
How do you say areas of improvement?
Areas of Improvement – Example Answer #1: I enjoy the hands-on accounting work and that’s still what I want to be doing, which is why I applied for this position. However, I haven’t had much chance to lead yet in my career, so I’d say that’s an area for improvement or something I could get better at.”
What is a word for always wanting to improve?
1. Though the word has a negative connotation attached to it, “emulous” is one word with right vigor to describe a person that is always looking for self-improvement.