- What’s another word for well written?
- What is another term for creative thinking?
- What’s the opposite of writing?
- What is the opposite of sleep?
- What is another word this?
- What is the opposite of buying?
- How many different types of writing are there?
- What is another word for been?
- What is a antonym for write?
- What is the synonym of writing?
- What is a better word for has?
- What is a contain?
- What is a word for a piece of writing?
- What is a letter writer called?
What’s another word for well written?
Similar words for well-written: readable (adjective) literary (noun) literate (noun).
What is another term for creative thinking?
creative thinking fanciful fictive original creativeness inventive yeasty notional imaginative creativity productive originative. Antonyms.
What’s the opposite of writing?
What is the opposite of writing?truthpoempoetryverse
What is the opposite of sleep?
Opposite of an instance or period of sleep or slumber. wakefulness. sleeplessness. alertness. insomnia.
What is another word this?
thisaforementioned.already stated.here.previously mentioned.that.the indicated.the present.
What is the opposite of buying?
What is the opposite of buy?forfeitlosepasspreventrejectsellspendgive awaylet go3 more rows
How many different types of writing are there?
fourWhile there are many reasons why you might be putting pen to paper or tapping away on the keyboard, there are really only four main types of writing: expository, descriptive, persuasive, and narrative. Each of these four writing genres has a distinct aim, and they all require different types of writing skills.
What is another word for been?
Been Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for been?happenedoccurredgone oncome downseen the light of daybecome a factdonecookedfallen outappeared84 more rows
What is a antonym for write?
written(adj) systematically collected and written down. “written laws” Antonyms: verbalized, viva-voce, spoken, word-of-mouth, verbalised, oral, unwritten, uttered, expressed, verbal, common-law(p)
What is the synonym of writing?
Synonyms for writing. authoring, penning, scratching (out), scribbling.
What is a better word for has?
What is another word for has?ownspossessesboastshas in keepingholdsmaintainscarriescontrolsenjoyshas possession of3 more rows
What is a contain?
contain, hold, accommodate mean to have or be capable of having within. contain implies the actual presence of a specified substance or quantity within something.
What is a word for a piece of writing?
lettering, subdivision, dithyramb, sacred writing, cryptograph, bowdlerization, dramatic work, bowdlerisation, title, section, document, criticism, ms, literary work, autograph, sacred text, religious text, screed, paragraph, plagiarism, version, revision, religious writing, essay, literature, transcript, diary, …
What is a letter writer called?
1. letter writer – someone who communicates by means of letters. correspondent. communicator – a person who communicates with others. pen pal, pen-friend – a person you come to know by frequent friendly correspondence.